Share | 

Liability Waiver

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DeLorean
Admin

PostSubject: Liability Waiver   Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:01 am

Releasing [u]FinLine[/u] Liability

((below is a form that will be presented once meet and must be filled out by self, parent or legal guardian))

RELEASE/WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK FOR AIRSOFT
GAMES

APPLICATION TO PLAY, TEST, PRACTICE OR OBSERVE AIRSOFT EVENTS
(COVENANT NOT TO SUE) Staff, Event Organizers and Land Owners.
THE UNDERSIGNED

Waiver #1

1. Has asked the Organizers and Land Owners to be allowed to play airsoft and acknowledges
that the game involves physical exertion and other risks, particularly those involving the
shooting of projectiles from airsoft guns, as well as other risks known and unknown and may
result in injury, including serious bodily injury or death, to the undersigned or other playing the
game, even if all safety rules are followed;

2. Is aware of the possibility of risks of injury or illness, including but not limited to bodily injury,
fractures, eye injury, blindness, partial or total paralysis, disease fractures, being hit by a airsoft
pellet, falling, tripping, being hurt by a wild animal, snake bite, heat stroke, heart attack,
hypothermia, being shot by hunters, being caught in a rock, snow or mud slide, insect bites and
stings, poisonous, cutting, stinging, or piercing plants, inhalation of molds, slipping on wet floors,
falling building parts, being struck by lightning, improper use, malfunction or operation of
equipment by the undersigned or any other player and/or others not following the safety rules.
Player will be exposed to both natural and manmade hazards. The possibility of permanent
disability or death does exist;

3. Agrees to play the game according to the rules which have been explained, posted, and
provided and to follow directions given by any game referees;

4. Warrants and acknowledges that his/her physical condition is excellent and his/her mental
state is sufficiently stable to enable him/her to participate safely in the game. This includes not
being on any medications that would pose a risk to him or her under physically, exerting
conditions;

5. Agrees to use any airsoft equipment in a manner which will not cause injury or damage to
himself/herself or others playing;

6. Certifies that he/she is over 18 years old, or in the case of a minor child, certifies that a parent
or guardian with legal authority to do so provides consent for the child to engage in activities
described herein, and indicates their understanding and agreement to the terms and conditions
expressed herein;

7. Authorizes use of photos, videos, name, comments, game results, etc. for promotional
purposes;

8.States that they understand the operation of their own equipment, including their own airsoft
guns and that such equipment including tanks, loaders, harnesses and other accessories are in
safe operating condition, that any compressed gas tanks such as HPA or CO2 are sound, free
of defects, and are currently within the allowable limits of use for any required hydrostatic
testing;

9. Understands and agrees to follow all safety rules and procedures and that such rules and
procedures not followed by others could result in my injury or death;

10. Understands that serious and permanent eye injury, including loss of eyesight, can occur if
approved airsoft safety eyewear is not worn in any area where airsoft guns may be intentionally
or accidentally discharged. I understand it is my responsibility to wear approved safety eyewear
and I accept that responsibility;

11. Understands that the safety eyewear can fog or become dirty, may require adjustment or
feel uncomfortable from heat or game conditions, and agrees that despite any, or other such
problems that he/she will keep them securely fastened to protect the eyes and will not remove
them while on the playing field, at the chronograph, at the target range or in any other area
where he/she might be struck by a airsoft pellet, other projectile device used in the activities
above, or by the dispersing of a paintball or airsoft grenade or other propelling device;

12.Understands that loss of hearing from an ear shot, disorientation and injury from throat,
groin, head or ear shots can occur if proper safety equipment is not worn to protect these areas,
and understands it is his/her responsibility to wear or not wear such items.
IN CONSIDERATION of being permitted to play, watch or participate in airsoft, the undersigned
on behalf of himself/herself, his/her successors or assigns, hereby releases and forever
discharges Staff, Organizers and Land Owners, land owners, land lease holders or managers,
equipment distributors, and their successors, assigns, employees, officers, agents and
franchisees, dealers or operators both jointly and severally, from any and all actions, covenants,
claims and demands for damages, cost, expenses (including attorneys fees), loss or injury,
however arising, including negligence, whether caused in whole or part, of any Staff, Organizers
and Land Owners, employees, owners, agents, participants or others which may have been or
may be sustained by the undersigned in any way, foreseeable and unforeseeable, relating to or
arising out of the participation in airsoft activities or being around others using airsoft equipment,
including but not limited to, the manufacture, selection, delivery, possession, use, or operation
of the equipment or the natural environment. The undersigned desires and agrees to assume
any and all risks.
This document is intended to be a legally binding contract relieving the game operators, their
employees, equipment suppliers and others mentioned, from liability for injury to you. If you
have any doubts concerning any aspect of its contents, consult an attorney before signing it.
This hold harmless agreement covers all airsoft activities or events I participate in hereafter.
I, on behalf of myself, my personal representatives, and/or my heirs, hereby voluntarily agree to
the above release and acknowledge the receipt of the referenced safety rules. I have read each
and every item of this waiver, I understand what each item means, will participate in spite of the
herein mentioned risks and agree to abide by the terms of this waiver. By signing, I agree it is
my intention to exempt and relieve Staff, Organizers and Land Owners, for personal injury,
property damage or wrongful death, for any cause.
I also acknowledge that signing this release operates as a full and complete release for a period
of one year from the date of signature, unless revoked in writing by myself or my parent or
guardian.

Waiver #2
_________________________________________________________________________________________
In consideration of participating in [u]FinLine[/u] I represent that I understand the nature of this Activity and that I am qualified, in good health, and in proper physical condition to participate in such Activity. I acknowledge that if I believe event conditions are unsafe, I will immediately discontinue participation in the Activity. I fully understand that this Activity involves risks of serious bodily injury, including permanent disability, paralysis, and death, which may be caused by my own actions, or inactions, those of others participating in the event, the conditions in which this event takes place, or the negligence of the “releases” named below; and that there may be other risks either not known to me or not readily foreseeable at this time; and I fully accept and assume all such risks and all responsibility for loses, cost, and damages I incur as a result of my participation in the Activity.

I hereby release, discharge, and covenant not to sue [u]FinLine[/u], its respective administrators, directors, agents, officers, volunteers, and employees, other participants, any sponsors, advertisers, and if applicable, owners and lessors of premises on which the Activity takes place, (each considered one of the “RELEASES” herein) from all liability, claims demands, losses, or damages on my account caused or alleged to be caused in whole or in part by the negligence of the “releases” or otherwise, including negligent rescue operations and future agree that if, despite this release, waiver of liability, and assumption of risk I, or anyone on my behalf, makes a claim against any of the Releasees, I will indemnify, save, and hold harmless each of the Releasees from any loss, liability, damage, or cost which any may incur as the result of such claim.

I have read the RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY, ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT, understand that I have given up substantial rights by signing it and have signed it freely and without any inducement or assurance of any nature and intend it to be a complete and unconditional release of all liability to the greatest extent allowed by law and agree that if any portion of this agreement is held to be invalid the balance, notwithstanding, shall continue in full force effect.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://finline.forumotion.com

Liability Waiver
Page 1 of 1